Our business is your protection! dd health and safety supplies Ltd is a family owned business, specialising in the sale of work-wear, embroidered clothing, safety footwear, PPE, first aid equipment and safety signs. We have been trading for over 34 years from premises close to the city centre of Norwich, during this time we have built up an enviable reputation as the leading Norfolk supplier by providing excellent customer service and in-depth product knowledge to many businesses throughout East Anglia.
The customers who value the services we offer range widely from local self-employed tradesmen to the region’s long-established major companies and institutions. Many of our customers have been doing business with us since the early days and this degree of loyalty most clearly demonstrates the quality of the service and products we have consistently been able to offer.
Our success is largely due to our exceptional team of knowledgeable and friendly staff whose long service and loyalty is also testament to the way we conduct our business.
Some key strengths of the ddhss business are:
- Qualified and trained staff in Health and Safety, with Membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management – our employees receive specialist training in the products we sell from our suppliers and manufacturers.
- Extensive experience in the PPE trade with our senior team members having amassed years of specialist product knowledge.
- Direct links to our major suppliers help lines and established dealerships with international brands including, 3M, Scott, Polyco, Snickers, Portwest, Jallatte, Beeswift, Tyvek and many more.
- We place Customer Satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do and this is the key message in the training and development of our team.
- We have our own on-site Embroidery and Logo equipment department which gives us the fullest control over the complete customer order.
- Our in-house delivery service means we deliver locally in the Norwich and Norfolk area using our own transport vehicle. Alternatively we can achieve next day delivery throughout the UK using our carefully selected carriers.
- Our Company IT equipment is modern and well-maintained with our software package (SAGE) being backed up daily. We also have an emergency total loss recovery package with our insurers in the event that disaster/business interruption takes place.
As a long-established local company we are extremely keen to take on the supply of the items that you require. Please contact the sales office to discuss your specific health and safety requirements.